Wednesday 7 September 2011

So...more of my life online...is this wise?

The answer? Probably not, but considering i spend a lot of my life in front of a computer these days it was inevitable. So might as well use this as an exercise to practice writing more than an email in a bid to save my dwindling written language skills.
So i'm coming pretty late into the game in this blogging malarkey so why now?...to be honest my opening sentence says it all. I've been hesitant to join the legions of voices that inhabit the tinternet, thinking "what's the point? Do i really want to share my thoughts and views on life with anyone and everyone?" But delving deeper i realised that I already exist online and its played a big part in my life whether i like it or not. In my younger years it helped forge some of my social outlook when i frequented a discussion board. However, there are other factors, primarily i was going to use this to chronicle another big part of my life. Wargaming miniatures that i've collected since 1994, however i think now i'll use it as a tool to help order my thoughts and to review what have been the major influences in my life...I'll still use it as a miniature blog but i guess it can be more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment